Aspose.PDF.Facades FormatedText Stamp loose Font Information in added lines

Hi,

Bug since Aspose.Pdf v.7.6.0.0

If I add multiple lines to a textstamp only the last line has the correct Font information and layout. All other lines are shown in Default Layout.

The Code:

Dim pdffile As New Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileStamp 'Kit.PdfFileStamp

pdffile.BindPdf(orgfilename)

Dim thisstamp As New Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Stamp 'Kit.Stamp

Dim

mylines() As String = myfastTextDialog.TextBoxFastText.Text.Split(vbLf)

Dim mytext As New Aspose.Pdf.Facades.FormattedText(mylines(0), UserdefinedStamps.FastText.textColor, UserdefinedStamps.FastText.textFont, Aspose.Pdf.Facades.EncodingType.Winansi, False, UserdefinedStamps.FastText.textsize)

'Pdf.Kit.FormattedText

If mylines.Length > 1 Then

For i = 1 To mylines.Length - 1

mytext.AddNewLineText(mylines(i))'Only the last added line has the correct Font Settings

Next

End If

thisstamp.BindLogo(mytext)

thisstamp.SetOrigin(100,100)

pdffile.AddStamp(thisstamp)

pdffile.Save(tmpEditedFilename)

pdffile.Close()

pdffile =

Nothing

With regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Please accept our apology for the delayed response. I’m working over your query and will update you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the delayed response. Unfortunately I’m unable to reproduce the reported issue at my side, attached a sample output. Could you please share your sample project to replicate the issue?

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,

Hi,

the sample project is attached. As you see, only the last line gets the font informations.

Best regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for sharing the sample project.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as
PDFNEWNET-34812. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.

We
apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

the Topic is set to fixed, but in the current version Aspose.Pdf 7.7.0.0 the bug is still in.

Please check this with the send project.

With regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes its good news for you that your reported issue has been resolved and fix
will be available in coming release of Aspose.Pdf 7.8.0, which is due in current month, March,2013. You will be also notified via this forum thread as soon as it is published and gets available for download.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34812) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.2.0.

The blog post for this release is created over this link

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.