Aspose.PDF for Java 20.7

I see reference to the 20.7 version of Aspose.PDF in the API documentation, but am unable to find the release notes for this version. Can someone please point me to the release notes for Aspose.PDF 20.7?

Thanks.

@aweech

We are migrating our documentation at the moment and some of the pages are not accessible due to this ongoing process. It will be done during this week. However, you can find release notes of every API version in Release Notes section of the API documentation.

@asad.ali I did look at the link you provided, but do not see any mention to Apose.PDF 20.7. I only see reference to Aspose.PDF 20.4.

@aweech

As mentioned earlier, the DOCUMENTATION of the API is being migrated to another site and as soon as migration is done, you will be able to access all necessary docs.

@asad.ali can you please let me know when this will be done? Thanks.

@aweech

We are doing our best to complete the migration at our earliest. However, there are some technical issues which are causing this delay. We will inform you soon about it once it is done.

We can however share the information with you here in this forum thread. Please let us know what do you want to check in release notes of Aspose.PDF for Java 20.7 so that we can share what you are looking for.

@asad.ali I’m looking for the bug numbers associated with the release. Thanks.

@aweech

Following is the list of ticket IDs which were fixed in 20.7 version of the API:

• PDFJAVA-39591
  • PDFJAVA-39536
  • PDFJAVA-37882
  • PDFJAVA-39279
  • PDFJAVA-36067
  • PDFJAVA-39551