Aspose PDF for Java - Add TIFF image in CMYK

I am adding a TIFF image in CMYK color space to a PDF. The Aspose PDF for Java is version 23.1 and I’m using Java 17. The image is drawn successfully using the models provided as sample code by Aspose (Add Image to Existing PDF File|Aspose.PDF for Java) and it appears correct using Mac Preview and Adobe Acrobat. However, when using the Print Production->Output Preview->Object Inspector in Acrobat the image is reported as DeviceRGB and JPEG. Is there another step that I need to take to preserve the TIFF/CMYK image in the PDF? This PDF has a CMYK requirement by the printer.
Thanks for your help.

@joparker62

Can you please share your sample source file and output document along with the screenshots of the issue? We will log an investigation ticket in our issue tracking system and share the ID with you.

@joparker62

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFJAVA-42617

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@joparker62

We are afraid that we lost some of your posts in here and the attachments due to some technical fault at our end. Can you please share them again?

files.zip (5.4 MB)
Attached are the source PDF, two CMYK TIFFs, and the output PDF.

Is CMYK even supported on non-Windows versions of Aspose.PDF? I know that for Aspose.BarCode the image format of TIFF_IN_CMYK is only supported on Windows.

@joparker62

Thanks for providing the sample files.

Since, you are already using Java API and there is no separate version for non-Windows environments, we need to check in details why CMYK format is not being generated correctly there. We will update you once we make some progress towards ticket resolution. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.