Aspose.PDF for .Net- An exception occurred during processing of your document

I am trying to use aspose.pdf for .net. I executed this with MS-Visual Studio it works properly . But when deployed on Amazon Web Services then its giving me error like “An exception occurred during processing of your document. contact aspose support”. Please help me how to resolve this issue.

Hi Bankat,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share which version of API you are using and also please share if the problem is occurring for all the documents or its appearing for certain set of documents. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Nayyer Shahbaz,
We are using “HTML5 PDF Editor by Aspose.Pdf for .NET v2.3.1” API. We are continuously trying to execute on AWS but still issues are available like I said in previous post. For this Aspose API version which requirements are required at the time of configuring AWS environment.

Hi Bankat,

Thanks for sharing the details.

We used to have some compatibility issues of Aspose.Pdf for .NET with Amazon Web Services but it as related to PDF to DOC conversion and some other features. However for the sake of further investigation, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-40168 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Meanwhile please share if you are facing problem while performing any specific operation or its occurring as a general. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Nayyer Shahbaz,
We are able to successfully deploy this product on AWS but the problem is that when we load PDF file in canvas via URL then it shows “An exception occurred during processing of your document. Please contact Aspose Support.” this error.

At the time of loading URL is like: http://asposepdfeditor1-dev.elasticbeanstalk.com/?host=www.rollbase.com&user=&pass=&object=document_&id=<span style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"></span>&fieldName=Document&fileName=Credit.pdf.

We have above URL in AWS. I removed credentials from above URL. It should render PDF file in canvas but its not rendering please suggest.

Hi Bankat,

Please note that Aspose.Pdf for .NET does not does not support the feature to display PDF documents but in order to display the PDF files, you need to Convert PDF Pages to JPEG Images and then you can render the images in canvas control.

Hi there,
Yes we are sending images of PDF to canvas that’s why its working in “visual studio”. But when we are working with AWS then its giving error like “Please Contact Aspose Support”. can you let us know how can we run the aspose application on AWS that we will proceed something then.

Hi Bankat,

It appears that PDF to Image conversion is not working in AWS so these findings have been associated with respective issue and product team will surely consider it during the resolution of this problem. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.

Hi Nayyer Shahbaz,

Thanks for your reply. We are waiting for updates on this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Bankat

Hi Bankat,

As soon as there are some further updates, we will surely updated you within this forum thread.