Aspose.Pdf for .NET Demos

Dear Support,

I downloaded the free trial of Aspose.Pdf for .NET and installed on my computer then I downloaded the demo project from File Format APIs for .NET Core, Java, Python, C++, Android | products.aspose.com then build and run the project. Here is the error I have got.

Please advice,

Thanks

Helloooo, does anyone here?

What I have done wrong? downloaded incorrect trial version? or the example?

Hi Boonyarit,

Thanks for using our products.

I just have downloaded the copy of demos and have tried executing them. The demos present under WinForm folder of Aspose.Pdf.Demos_2003_2005_2008_2010 directory are executing without any problem. However when I have tried executing the demos present under WebForm directory, I have noticed errors during code compilation. The reason these issues/errors are occurring because recently we have introduced some classes like BorderInfo, Table, Cell, Image etc under Aspose.Pdf namespace which is part of DOM structure. Classes with similar names are also present under Aspose.Pdf.Generator namespace. Therefore in order to resolve these issues, please provide the explicit/complete class name i.e. Aspose.Pdf.Generator.BorderInfo etc.

After these modifications, I have executed the demos and they are working fine when tested with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.7.0. I have also uploaded the updated version of demos. You may either download the latest copy or introduce the above stated changes at your end.

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks for your help.