Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services works in a SQLServer Express with SSRS?

I am trying to do a concept test using Aspose.PDF for Reporting Services. The issue I want to cover is the lack of full text justifying on SSRS. I found that your product can export to PDF having the text full aligned. Due to this, I downloaded and run the installer and msi but checking rsreportserver.config I didn't find any entry for Aspose. I added this manually but still I don't see the Aspose PDF option when exporting the report.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Can you please try using the latest release of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 2.7.0 as during my testing with SQL Reporting Services 2008 R2 over Windows 7 (x64), the component is properly being configured with SSRS. In case the problem still persists, please share which version of SQL RS and Operating System you are using. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Thanks for your help, the issue was regarding to MSSQL Express and its limitations.

Hi,

Please note that Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services is tested and supported against full releases of SQL Reporting Services i.e. Enterprise version.