Aspose.Pdf FormEditor AddSubmitBtn fails to show button label

I am using the latest Aspose.Pdf library to add a submit button on the aspose sample Student.pdf file but the label for the submit button never appears. Here is the code I’m using:

FormEditor fe = new FormEditor(StudentPdf, StudentExternalPdf);
fe.AddSubmitBtn(“Submit”, 1, “Save”, externalPostUrl, 500, 400, 550, 425);
fe.Save();
Is this a known bug? I can’t find anything about this.

I’ve attached the original Student.pdf file and the Aspose.Pdf updated file with the Submit button without the Label showing.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Nixon

Hi Nix,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-31552 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Nix,

Thank you for being patient.

I am very glad to inform you that the issue is resolved by the development team and this issue will be a part of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.7 (to be released in February as per our monthly release plan) after following the complete testing and release cycle. Please be patient and we will notify you once the version is available for download.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-31552) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan