Aspose.pdf HTML 5 Editor

Hi,
I am looking at the example Aspose.pdf HTML 5 Editor from your showcases for Aspose.PDF-for-.NET.

I am loading a pdf, editing it (place text and a signature) then saving it. When I export it as PDF, the text and signature are about 10cm below where I but them. Is there a simple reason for this?

Thanks,
Andrew

@sepccom

Thank you for contacting support.

Please note that earlier HTML 5 Editor was provided just to demonstrate the implementation of API features in your application. However it has been discontinued and we are not maintaining it for any fixes. However, the issue may be occurring because of already set margins of your source PDF file. You may change margins of respective page before adding the signature, with the code snippet below:

document.Pages[PageNumber].PageInfo.Margin = new MarginInfo(0, 0, 0, 0);

Please also note that the basic measuring unit in Aspose.PDF for .NET is point, where 1 inch = 72 points and 1 cm = 1/2.54 inch = 0.3937 inch = 28.3 points.

In case you still face the problem then please share a narrowed down code snippet along with source and generated PDF files so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment.

I tried using :

document.Pages[PageNumber].PageInfo.Margin = new MarginInfo(0, 0, 0, 0);

On the export, import and output file but the signature and text on the export file ended up being about 10cm below where I put it in the editor.

The PDF I am using is attached.

The code I am using is the code on your Github repository for the AsposePDFEditor -

Thanks,

CV005-BR01_RCR-ITR-M4-005_Hydraulic Disc Brake.pdf (832.4 KB)

@sepccom

Thank you for elaborating further.

Would you please try to sign the PDF file with Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.9.1 in your environment as the HTML Editor was just a demonstration of API features. You may sign a PDF file as explained over Digitally sign PDF file.

In case you still face the problem then please share a narrowed down code snippet along with all necessary resourced to reproduce it. We will try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment.