Aspose.PDF in VBA (Microsoft Office)

I know an earlier version of Aspose.pdf worked with VBA - I can find a forum post that says to use the Aspose.pdf.kit.

However, it looks like this kit is no longer available.

Does anyone have an example of how to use Aspose.pdf in VBA?

Thanks,

Earl

Hi Earl,

Thanks for your inquriy. I am looking into the requirement and will update you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Earl,

We are sorry for the delayed response. Please note Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports use of VBscrip via COM interop as following, but I am afraid we have to check it with VBA. We will appreciate it if you please share some more details about your requirement(use case) along with some sample document here, so we will investigate it and provide you information.

Using COM interop via Wrapper Assembly:

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Earl,
I am facing the problem while reading a PDF in vba. As mentioned here, “earlier version of Aspose.pdf worked with VBA”. Is any Aspose.pdf available for vba ? Any update or kit, embedded in the newer version?
Does anyone have an idea of how to use Aspose.pdf in VBA?

Please suggest the solution for the same.

Regards,

@Priya_P123

Sorry for delayed response.

We already have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-45367 in our issue tracking system for your requirements. We have linked the ticket ID with this post so that you can receive notification once ticket is investigated and resolved. As soon as some significant progress is made towards ticket resolution, we will surely let you know. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.