Aspose.pdf is not convering pdf to jpg in version 22.3

Hi
In version aspose.pdf V22.3 my pdf is not converting into jpg formate.my code is stucked in JpegDevice.Process method and it’s not throwing any exception. and i am able to open pdf directly. version of .NET framework is 4.6.1

Thank You

@Rajesh1494

Can you please make sure to use the latest version of the API. In case issue still persists, please share your sample PDF and the code snippet with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi @asad.ali please find below code and sample image

// The path to your PDF Directory

string dataDir = @"D:\Images";

// The file name of the PDF
        string pdfFile = @"sample_image.pdf";

// Initialize instance of Document class
        using (Document pdfDocument = new Document(Path.Combine(dataDir, pdfFile)))
        {
            // Create Resolution object 	
            //Resolution resolution = new Resolution(300);

// Initialize JpegDevice	
            JpegDevice jpegDevice = new JpegDevice();
            for (int pageCount = 1; pageCount <= pdfDocument.Pages.Count; pageCount++)
            {
                using (FileStream jpegStream =
                new FileStream($"{dataDir}image{pageCount}_out.jpeg",
                FileMode.Create))
                {
                    // Convert a particular page and save the image to stream
                    jpegDevice.Process(pdfDocument.Pages[pageCount], jpegStream);

// Close stream
                    jpegStream.Close();
                }
            }
        }

sample_image.pdf (651.0 KB)

@Rajesh1494

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-55375

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.