Hello,

I tried to convert pdf to text.
The output file contents is like below.
There is no PDF output file.
“Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.PDF. Copyright 2002-2023 Aspose Pty Ltd.”
It is not working.
Thanks in advanced.

Best regards,

This message is inserted into the document when using a library without a license. Please attach the source document so that we can reproduce this issue.

How to reproduce.

1. Enter a simple phrase in the word document.
    “On Premise APIs to target .NET Framework, .NET Core & COM Interop to develop PDF files processing applications for Windows, Web applications and Web Services.”

2. Press the SaveAs button to save as PDF (test.pdf)

3. Open Viusual Studio

4. Run below code.
    // load PDF with an instance of Document
    var document = new Document(“test.pdf”);
    // create an object of TextDevice
    var renderer = new Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TextDevice();
    renderer.Process(document.Pages[1], “output.txt”);

5. output file have contents like below.
    "Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.PDF. Copyright 2002-2023 Aspose Pty Ltd.

Aspose.PDF"

@lizhenzhu
When checking with the given code for the document
TestPDFtoDocx.pdf (51.8 KB)
A file was received containing information about the license restriction and part of the text (underlined).
image.png (3.2 KB)
This is due to the fact that in demo mode, in addition to adding a message, functionality is reduced.
I checked the work with the connected license - all the text from the PDF document was converted.
The development team will be tasked with the possible expansion of activities carried out without a license.

@lizhenzhu
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-56487

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi,
Thanks for your replay.
How can I obtain Paid Support Services.
Do I pay for it or free ?

When I click “Check Ticket Status” usingh PDFNET - 56487
The below messag is popup.

Only paid support customers can open a new ticket. A Paid Support subscription is a separate purchase and is not included with a regular product license. For more details please check the Paid Support Knowledgebase.

@lizhenzhu

Paid Support Services is paid (not free)

But for the case you mentioned, you need to purchase a license. (Because this is not a bug, but a limitation of the demo version). With the connected license for the example you provided, everything works.
(Most likely as in the case of Some formated Text(PDF) is not convert to TEXT)

I want you to evaluate the product.
Isn’t it right to purchase products and licenses in advanced?

Do you purchase a license without grasping the product?

@lizhenzhu
Yes, that’s right, I agree with you.
We offer a 30-days free temporary license to evaluate the product without any limitations.