Aspose PDF ISO:32000 standard

Hello everybody!

I have the following question: can Aspose PDF handle the ISO:32000-2 standard? (PDF 2.0)

thanks in advance.

@rekotc

Thanks for contacting support.

We have already logged a feature request as PDFNET-43281 in our issue tracking system, for support of PDF 2.0. We have linked your post with the request ID, so that you will receive notification once the feature is available. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok! Thanks for your answer

Is there a proposed timeline for implementing PDFNET-43281? I wish to validate PDF documents against the PDF 2.0 (ISO 32000-2) standard.

@matt.ingram

Thanks for your inquiry.

I regret to share that required feature could not be implemented due to other high priority issues in the queue. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding implementation of the feature, we will inform you. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Is there an status update on: implementing PDFNET-43281 ? I wish to validate PDF documents against the PDF 2.0 (ISO 32000-2) standard.

@J.I.Muller

We have been working on implementing this feature request. It depends upon many other sub-tasks need to be completed. Therefore, it is taking certain amount of time. We have recorded your concerns and will surely update you via this forum thread once it is implemented. Please spare us some time.

thanks for the update, can you indicate which parts have been realized by now? for example, the validation and conversion function is already available, but also conforming to the standard?

@J.I.Muller

We are afraid that we cannot just divide this functionality into some obvious parts. Conversion only has a lot of specifications that need to be taken case of like image specification, ProcSet, CIDSet, CharSet, etc. Nevertheless, we have resolved majority of sub-tasks and less are remaining. We will update you via this forum thread once we have some ETA. We apologize for the inconvenience.