ASPOSE.Pdf.Kit adds Security to a PDF Form

I got a PDF form file from our user. The Security Method was set to "No Security". I can

- fill in the fields in the form manually

- save the changes back to the file.

However, if I used API to do the update, see below

FileStream inStream = new FileStream(@"filein.pdf", FileMode.Open);

FileStream outStream = new FileStream(@"fileout.pdf", FileMode.Create);

Form f = new Form(inStream, outStream );

f.FillField("ABN", "12345");

f.Save();

Problem 1:

When I opened the output file - fileout.pdf in PDF Reader 7.0, I couldn't update the form fields anymore . some finding...

filein.pdf - Security Setting = No security

fileout.pdf - Security Setting = "Password Security" (looks like ASPOSE changed it).

Problem 2:

Although I can use the SetPrivilege(DocumentPrivilegeAllowAll) to enble the "filling of the form field", but I can't save the form with data back into the file by using Adobe Reader 7.0.

Could anybody give me some ideas of how to do that?

I just tested the mentioned functions with latest version 2.3.1.0 and got a correct output file as expected. Could you please try to run test with that version?

If the problem still occurs, please send me your testing file.

I was using version 2.3.1.0 to do the testing. Testing Files were sent to you. Please let me know if you have any findings. thanks.

Thanks for providing all these resources.

I have reproduced this strange error on testbed and it seems to come from your special form document. Our developers will step further to find out reasons and give a reply soon.

Could you please to tell us what form designer tool did you use to create this form?

Adobe InDesign CS2 (4.0.3). Thanks.

Because it is a new problem we never met before, our developers need more time to solve it.

I will respond you as soon as it get ready.