Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET (dll for 1.1 dot NET)

hi,

After downloading the evaluation version of Aspose.PDF.kit for .NET, do i need to copy the .NET 1.1 dll (we use dot NET 1.1) of Aspose.PDF.kit into System32 folder also ?

If i want to deploy the application that is using the Aspose.PDF.kit for .NET dll (trial version), do I need to isntall this tool (Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .Net ) to the required machine/server first? Or, I just need to add the dll reference inside the application and deploy the application to the required machine/server, then the aspose.pdf.kit for .Net dll will be installed along with the application. Is it like this?

Rgds

Hari

Singapore

Hi Hari,

You only need to add reference to the DLL in your application and build the application. After that, the application can be deployed like any other .NET application. You don’t need to install the Aspose.Pdf.Kit on the deployment machine. Once you have tested the trial version and want to move to the licensed version, you only need to get the license from the Purchase department and then add reference to the license file as shown here.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions or need more assistance, please do let us know.
Regards,