Aspose.PDF.Kit Form.ImportFDF not working for drop down list

I have a pdf form that has a drop down list in it we are using Aspose.PDF.Kit Form.ImportFDF to merge the FDF with the PDF Template but the value of the drop down list always reverts to the first selection in the list or the default. Is there an issue with Aspose.PDF.Kit importing dropdown list data?

Hi,

Can you please share the PDF and FDF files along with the code snippet you’re using? We need to test the issue at our end. You’ll be updated with the results accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to help you out.
Regards,

I think we have located the problem. I don’t have a pdf I can send you at the moment but perhaps you can recreate the issue. I have a pdf that has two dropdown lists with the same name. If I change the name of one of them so I then have say DropDown1 and DropDown2 then everything works fine. But if I have them both named DropDown1 when I merge the fdf using ImportFDF it seems that causes an issue and both dropdownlists just get set to the 1st value in the list, regardless of what is in the FDF.

Hi,

We’re glad to know that your current issue is resolved. However, we’ll try to recreate the situation at our end and see if duplicate drop down lists can be supported properly. Nevertheless, we would encourage you to keep the drop down list names unique for a particular PDF file.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,