Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileSecurity Exception (v4.9.0.0)

Hi,

I am receiving the following error when attempting to forbid all permissions on the attached PDF document:

Unable to cast object of type 'xeb116a323308e2f7.xae94bcfc1c7ddd9a' to type 'xeb116a323308e2f7.x0b25947bdf0fba40'.

The code that I am using to generate this is as follows:

string pdfInFile = "C:\\PDFPreview_IN.pdf";
string pdfOutFile = "C:\\PDFPreview_OUT.pdf";

using (FileStream inStream = new FileStream(pdfInFile, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read))
using (FileStream outStream = new FileStream(pdfOutFile, FileMode.Create))
{
try
{
PdfFileSecurity security = new PdfFileSecurity(inStream, outStream);
security.SetPrivilege(DocumentPrivilege.ForbidAll);

using (Process process = new Process())
{
process.StartInfo = new ProcessStartInfo(pdfOutFile);
process.Start();
}
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
MessageBox.Show(this,
string.Format("An error occured securing {0}: {1}\r\n\r\n{2}",
pdfInFile, ex.Message, ex.StackTrace),
"Error Securing PDF",
MessageBoxButtons.OK,
MessageBoxIcon.Error);
}
}

I should also point out that the version of PDF Kit I am using is 4.9.0.0, I am using the VS 2008 DLL (i.e. in the v3.5 folder).

Thanks
Dwayne

Hi Dwayne,

I have reproduced this problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-21124 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi,

I haven't had an update on this and it has been several months since PDFKITNET-21124 was logged in your issue tracking system. I was wondering if this has now been resolved or not?

Kind Regards,
Dwayne

Hi Dwayne,

I’m sorry to inform you that this issue is not yet resolved. However, I have asked our team to share the EAT of this issue. You’ll be updated as soon as the response is received.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 21124) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.