Aspose PDF licence FormFill issues

Hi Team,

Facing following issues with the licensed Aspose.PDF. Using 17.1.0.0 Version.

1. When filling a string “0000” into a PDF field, it is taking as “0”. I need “0000” to be saved.
pdfForm.FillField(“input”, “0000”); // Not working as expected.

2. The input text is getting saved in different formats in the PDF for different types of fields (TextBox, Comb Fields). No Consistency. Is this expected?

3. Following Code is not working. The DecorateField() is not setting the Custom font settings to all the fields.
FormEditor form1 = new FormEditor();
form1.BindPdf(@“input.pdf”);
FormFieldFacade facade = new FormFieldFacade();
form1.Facade = facade;
MemoryStream decoratedStream = new MemoryStream();
facade.CustomFont = “Arial”;
facade.FontSize = 9;
form1.DecorateField(FieldType.Text);

Note: form1.DecorateField(“SampleField”); is working and able to manipulate the fontsize for a particular field. I tried for “All FieldTypes”.

4. There is a multiline-TextField in my PDF template.

i) When a single line is passed, Aspose.PDF is saving it in large font and the text is trying to fit the whole textBox. Tried below code to explicitly turnoff AutoFit. Not worked.
pdfForm.FillField(“Patientdetails.CorrespondenceAddress”, claimFormRequest.CorrespondenceAddress,false);

ii) When the text is multiline, Aspose.PDF is auto-resizing the font and saving it.

I want to reduce the size in first scenario. (If I fix size using Point 3, then auto-resize is not occurring as size is fixed, Which I don’t want)

Please respond asap. Thanks.

Regards,
Raju.

Hi Team,

Can anyone Please address my reported issues.

Regards,
Raju.

Dear Raju,

Thanks for using our API’s.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 14.0px} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

We will appreciate it if you please share your sample PDF file along with your code. it will help us to understand your scenario and address it accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks. I have send a private mail to you with the PDF templates and sample code.

Thanks,
Raju

Hello Raju,

Thanks for the sample files. We are looking into your issue and will update you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Fahadadeel,

I am eagerly waiting for your reply. We are struck with a major delivery because of this. I would appreciate quick resolution. Its unfortunate, that license version did not work as we expected!

Please prioritize my issue.

Regards,
Raju.

Hello Raju,

Thanks for using our API’s.

// ISSUE 1: Below Code is ignoring the leading zeros. Check FilledFormNonOIC1.pdf saved to local dir.
There are some form field settings for the field in the PDF document which changes 0020 to 20. You can open PDF document and try typing in manually 0020, it will change it to 20.

// ISSUE 2: Font does not look good for Admin Address And Email and Telephone. Check FilledFormNonOIC1.pdf saved to local dir.

If you open PDF document and trying typing in manually, it is the same FONT which original PDF document field is applied to have.

For Issue 3, 4, 5 & 6, I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the problem For the sake of correction, I have logged these issues as PDFNET-42177 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction.

Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Best Regards,

Hi,

About Issue2, I agree that the font format is same . But why Aspose is creating extra spacing between characters when filled??
This is Aspose issue. We are disappointed with the product.

It would be great, if the logged defects are fixed soon. Thanks.

Regards,
Raju.

Hello Raju,

Your issues has been logged in our issue tracking system. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}