We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose Pdf license error

Hi,

I am occasionally (once a month or so) seeing an error with Aspose.Pdf get license call which causes the entire (ASP.NET) application to fail requiring, a restart.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at .›.“(Stream ) at .›.“(String , Assembly ) at Aspose.Pdf.License.SetLicense(String licenseName) at Metapack.Common.Services.AsposeService…ctor() in c:\BuildAgent\work\7442ae3ab9224034\Metapack.Common\Services\AsposeService.cs:line 14 at DynamicInjector1eeb6a1e045b4e50a328fd64746f9d46(Object[] ) at Ninject.Activation.Providers.StandardProvider.Create(IContext context) at Ninject.Activation.Context.ResolveInternal(Object scope) at Ninject.Activation.Context.Resolve() at Ninject.KernelBase.<>c__DisplayClass15.b__f(IBinding binding) at […]

Hi David,

Thanks for contacting support.

Since the issue is occasional (not consistent), so I am afraid we might not be able to share the appropriate information regarding this problem (the reasons why its happening). However in recent release versions, we have made fixes for issues similar to License initialization. Can you please try using the latest release and in case you still face the same problem, please share some sample project so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Ok thanks. I’ve updated to the latest version - will see if that helps.

Hi David,

Please try using the latest release and in case you still face the same problem, please share some further details which can help us in replicating this problem in our environment.