Aspose.Pdf Licensing Issue

Hi,

We have licenses for Apose.Words, Apose.Cells and Aspose.Pdf. All licensing process works well, only Apose.Pdf fails.

We’re using the same approach to all products, e.g.

final com.aspose.pdf.License asposePdflicense = new com.aspose.pdf.License();
            asposePdflicense.setLicense(ourLicenseFromResources);

We are getting this error:

tempLicenseFail.PNG (3.5 KB)

Anyone with this kind of problem?

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Pamp

@paulo_pereira,
Did you modify the license file? Each license file is digitally signed and it must not be modified. Even inadvertently adding an extra space will invalidate the file. Please send us your license file through a private message. We will investigate and share our findings with you.

No, I never open or modify my license file.
Where can I find my license file?

I’m getting the license like this:
final InputStream inAsposeCellslicense =
LifecycleManager.class.getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(“Aspose.Total.Java.lic”);

Thanks,
Pamp

I found the license, and the tags are ok.
Like I said, I never modify the license file, and it works for Word and Cells License. Only fails for PDF License.

Regards

@paulo_pereira,
Kindly send us your license file through a private message, we will investigate and share our findings with you. Your response is awaited.

@paulo_pereira,
We have tested your license file with the latest version 17.8 of Aspose.Pdf for Java API and it is working fine in our environment. Kindly let us know which version of Aspose.Pdf for Java API you are using. It would be great if you can prepare a small project application which reproduces this error in your environment, and then send us a Zip of this project application. We will investigate and share our findings with you.