Aspose.PDF .NET Replaced or redacted text still searchable

After replacement of the text in document (or after redact) in selected area (rectangle) the edited document in Acrobat Reader DC and text that was replaced or redacted is still searchable (but on the preview is not visible). This problem occurs only for this document and only in Adobe viewer (others work fine).

document:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mw88GbtV_VI-HM4FLWZYSZLFNnXXb_a8/view?usp=sharing

var rect = new Aspose.Pdf.Rectangle(llx, lly, urx, ury);
TextFragmentAbsorber textFragmentAbsorber = new TextFragmentAbsorber();
textFragmentAbsorber.TextSearchOptions.LimitToPageBounds = true;
textFragmentAbsorber.TextSearchOptions.Rectangle = rect;
textFragmentAbsorber.TextReplaceOptions.ReplaceAdjustmentAction = TextReplaceOptions.ReplaceAdjustment.None; //.AdjustSpaceWidth;
doc.Pages[shape.p].Accept(textFragmentAbsorber);
foreach (TextFragment tf in textFragmentAbsorber.TextFragments)
                        {
                            tf.Text = "";
                        }
Alternatively
//editor.RedactArea(shape.p, rect, System.Drawing.Color.LightGray);

Do you have any solution regarding this?

@timsi

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Please attach the output PDF file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output PDF file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

TestAposePDF.zip (2.4 MB)

attached: standalone console application. In debug folder there are 3 sample files: source (instrukcja.pdf) and 2 output files (instrukcja_out.pdf - after text replacement and instrukcja_redactout.pdf after redact). On first page I’ve tried to replace word (or redact region) “obsługi”. It’s invisible during preview in Adobe viewer. But if I press ctrl-a, ctrl-c and paste to notepad I see whole text (including “obslugi”)

@timsi

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-51957. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

did you find the solution for our problem? I see the issue status is still open…

@timsi

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket could not get resolved due to other pending issues in the queue. Nevertheless, we have recorded your concerns and will surely inform you as soon as some progress is made towards ticket resolution. Please spare us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.