ASPOSE PDF - PrintDocumentWithSettings

Hello,

We are using the Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfViewer.PrintDocumentWithSettings function in SharePoint 2013.

We are printing a document to our printer. But the owner of the document is set as IUSR. This is the IIS user. We are using standard NTLM authentication. I noticed that the System.Security.Principe.WindowsIdentity is IUSR while in 2007 this was the current logged in user.

How do we solve this? Is it possible to pass the user in the settings?

Regards,

Ludwig

Hi Ludwig,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please check this documentation link for setting getting/setting print job owner name using PdfViewer class. Hopefully it will help you to accomplish the task.

<o:p>Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.</o:p>

<o:p>
</o:p>

<o:p>Best Regards,</o:p>

Post can be deleted

Hi Ludwig,

Thanks for your feedback. Do you mean we close this thread as resolved?

Best Regards,

I wrote a wrong post and I cannot delete it anymore :slight_smile: We are currently investigating the possibilities which are listed on the url you send me.

Hi Ludwig,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Please feel free to ask any question or concern in this course of evaluation, we will be more than happy to help you.

Best Regards,
LudwigVanGysel:
I wrote a wrong post and I cannot delete it anymore :) We are currently investigating the possibilities which are listed on the url you send me.
Hi Ludwig,

If you really need to get this thread/post deleted, we can remove it. However if you have any further query, you can share within this forum thread.