ASPOSE.PDF Product query

Hi,

I need to know if xml and xls can be converted into PDF utilizing the BindFO function?

Is ASPOSE.PDF the correct product? I can send the sample xml & xls files.

Code Sample:

Dim app As Pdf

app = New Pdf

app.BindFO(xml, xsl)

app.Save(name + "_xml_string2string.pdf")

Appreciate, if you could reply as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hello Lisa,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

In current version of Aspose.Pdf, XSL-FO feature is currently not available. Due to some technical difficulties in XSL-FO feature, we have decided to rewrite its code, and I am afraid we might not be able to provide a solution in short time. As soon as we have made significant progress in this matter, we would be pleased to update you with the status of implementation.

Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated in this regard.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

codewarior:

In current version of Aspose.Pdf, XSL-FO feature is currently not available. Due to some technical difficulties in XSL-FO feature, we have decided to rewrite its code, and I am afraid we might not be able to provide a solution in short time. As soon as we have made significant progress in this matter, we would be pleased to update you with the status of implementation.

Hello,
I've downloaded some week ago the demo sample for Aspose.Pdf, and the BindFO method is present in source code.
Based on this, i've decided to buy Aspose for this feature.
Can you tel when Aspose.Pdf will support this feature ?

Best regards.

Herve.

Hi Herve,

I’m sorry to inform you that XSL-FO feature is currently not available. We’ll update you once via this forum thread once it is made available in Aspose.Pdf.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to inform you that we have just released a new version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.2.0 which includes the BindFO(...) feature. Currently this feature is in Beta phase and we are trying our level best to make it more stable. Please check the Release Notes for information on XSL-FO elements currently supported.

Please try using it and in case you face any problem or have any further query, please feel free to contact us.

We apologize for the delay and inconvenience that you have been facing in this regard.