Aspose PDF python support

Hi Team,
i am acutally doing poc with aspose pdf temporary license to see whether it can support our use case. Our framework is developed using python, the use case is to extract text and images their bounding boxes from pdf and use the same coordinates to redact the document. I couldn’t find documentation for python usage. Can you help me point out some documentation which can help me in this process?

@Sijo.Kolambran,

The link is the following: Documentation|Aspose.PDF for Python via .NET

There are no contents in most of the sections. Is there any github repo which has some examples?

@Sijo.Kolambran,

Yesterday after sending you the link, I check it and noticed there are missing sections. I contacted the PL from the Python project. As soon as he replies to me I will post it here.

Hi,
Thanks. I am trying to extract acroform textfield names and values using the below code, it doesn’t work. Can you help with the code,I don’t see any code samples for python
document = ap.Document(file_path)
for formfield in document.form:
print(formfield.partial_name,formfield.value)

@Sijo.Kolambran,

I am not a Python dev so I am waiting on the person in charge to answer you regarding the proper documentation.

@Sijo.Kolambran,

The PL told me that he will try implement it in the next version. But if you know jpype, you can use the java API.

@Sijo.Kolambran
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFJAVA-42722

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.