Aspose.PDF questions about Footer

Hi, I’m using Aspose.PDF to create a PDF using the XML binding approach, and I have a question regarding the footer.

Is it possible to declare a single element and automatically add it to all pages of the generated PDF?

I use a element inside the to present the number of pages, is there a functionality to increment the count automatically?

Thanks for your time!

Hi giorgos,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes you can add a Footer/Header tag for all the pages, a sample xml file attached here. Moreover you can use replaceable symbols for page count requirements. Please check following documentation link for the purpose.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the reply.

I test the XML you sent, and if I add Text content on the page that exceeds the size of the page (i.e. it populates 4 pages) then the footer appears only on the first page and not on subsequent pages. The structure of the XML I write is like the one you provided, but only the text content is very large (in order to populate more than 1 pages).

Can you please, tell me what I’m doing wrong?

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. I’m afraid I can’t suggest you anything without looking into to your sample XML. Could you please share your source document here? So I’ll test it at my side and will provide you more information.

Best Regards,

Thanks again for the reply. I have used wrong attributes. Now the problem is solved.

Hi Giorgos,

I am glad to hear that your problem is resolved. In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.