Aspose pdf returning Text Fragment segment wrong LLX Value

Hi,
I am trying to read the pdf using C# code.
So the line is “Form 1040 (2016)”

When I am trying to get LLX value for (2016) as shown in the attached image. It gave me LLX of word Form instead of (2016).What is the issue? Why it’s returning wrong value.

Note : I am reading the correct values on all other scenarios same like that.

Untitled.jpg (4.2 KB)

@zm7345,
Kindly send us your source PDF and code. We will investigate and share our findings with you. Your response is awaited.

Imran,
Attached is the PDF and Reader output. I am trying to read word (2015) LLX from very bottom of PDF.

521.814 is LLX of Word Form.

reader.jpg (68.4 KB)

Test_file - Copy.pdf (126.1 KB)

@zm7345,
We managed to replicate the problem of incorrect retrieval of LLX value. It has been logged under the ticket ID PDFNET-43316 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

HI Imran,
Is there any update regarding issue.

Thanks
Zohaib

@zm7345,
The linked ticket ID PDFNET-43316 has just been identified and our product team will investigate as per the development schedules. We will let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard.

Hello Imran,
Can I have an update on this issue. So we are facing another issue exactly the same like this.

@zm7345,

The linked ticket ID PDFNET-43316 is pending for analysis and not resolved yet. Our product team will investigate as per their schedules. We have logged an ETA request under the same ticket ID PDFNET-43316 and will let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard.

We recommend our clients to post all details of each their problematic scenario. It will help to verify after the fix of the root cause.

Hi Imran,
Do you have any update regarding this ticket PDFNET-43316 ?

@zm7345,

Unfortunately, the linked ticket ID PDFNET-43316 is not resolved yet. We are gathering information and let you know in case any available update. Besides this, we recommend our clients to post their critical issues ( ticket Ids ) in the paid support forum. Please refer to this helping link: Aspose support options

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-43316) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.7.