Aspose pdf row splitting in next page

Hi ,

I am using aspose.pdf 3.1.0 .

1.When no. of rows exceed the page size then they appear in next page with first row of table repeated which are headers.I have kept the fixed row height to constant,when row appears on next page their width (first row on next page and last row on previous page) varies , they appears as splitted (text of last row which wasnt accomodated on first page is getting displayed on next page).
Is there any property to avoid this row splitting.

2.I have got column width in pixels. is there a formula to convert it in float value to set cell width.
Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks and Regards,
Ankit

Ankit777:
1.When no. of rows exceed the page size then they appear in next page with first row of table repeated which are headers.I have kept the fixed row height to constant,when row appears on next page their width (first row on next page and last row on previous page) varies , they appears as splitted (text of last row which wasnt accomodated on first page is getting displayed on next page).
Is there any property to avoid this row splitting.
Hi Ankit,

Can you please share some code snippet and the resultant PDF which can help us in replicating this issue at our end. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Ankit777:
2.I have got column width in pixels. is there a formula to convert it in float value to set cell width.
The basic unit in Aspose.Pdf for Java is point. Where 1 inch = 72 points and 1 cm = 1/2.54 inch = 0.3937 inch = 28.3 points.

Besides this, when dealing with images, please note that the conversion from Point to Pixel depends on dpi (dots per inch) property of an image. For example, if dpi for some image equals 96 (that means it has 96 pixels for each inch), and it has 100 points height, its height in pixels is 100 / 72 * 96 = 133.3. General formula is: Pixels = Points / 72 * dpi.

Thnaks for reply.

# 1 is solved ,I am using row property as row.setIsBroken(false)

#2 Thanks for the formual(i am not sure about dpi, whats the general value of dpi)

Regards,
Ankit

Hi Ankit,

I am glad to hear that your first problem is resolved. However concerning to query related to dpi value, it depends upon the source image that you are using.

PS, Many web images and computer images are at 72 or 96 PPI. DPI (dots per inch) is another term that is occasionally used interchangeably with PPI when discussing resolution. DPI is a measurement of printers, not a measurement of a digital image. Typically a printing DPI value of 300 produces good quality photos.