Aspose PDF shows "Error" if a formula can't evaluate its expression

Some documents have an automatic page number with an extra formula inside. If MS Word can’t evaluate the formula it shows nothing (no error), just the page number. Converting with Adobe does the same thing, but converting with Aspose shows an Error Message.
Aspose Version: 13.7.0

Hi Noel,

Thanks for your inquiry. It seems your query pertains to Aspose.Words, so I’m moving your request to the related forum. There one of my colleagues will guide you properly.

Best Regards,

Hi Noel,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8831 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

thank you. We appreciate the fast response and are looking forward to a resolution.

regards!

Hi Noel,

Thanks for your feedback. The fix of your issue will be included in the August release of Aspose.Words (v13.8.0) which is planned to be released by the end of August 2013. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as August 2013 release is published.

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8831) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Thank you for the update. We will wait for the Bug WORDSNET-8830 and then upgrade our version.

regards,
Noel

Hi Noel,

We will update you via following forum thread once WORDSNET-8830 is resolved.

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.