Aspose PDF temppath error

I am getting a ‘temppath = null’ and a subsequent NullPointerException while saving a PDF document. Anybody know how to resolve this issue. I am on Windows 7 Professional Service pack 1 (64-bit system) and using aspose.pdf-3…jdk16.jar library while running my program.

Hi Lakshminath,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate if you please share your sample code and source documents here, so we will look into it and guide you accordingly.

Moreover, please note you are using a quite older jar. Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java had been merged in Aspose.Pdf for Java as com.aspose.pdf.facade. Please check following documentation link for migration details and API changes in merged version releases. Hopefully it will help you to migrate to latest version of Aspose.Pdf for Java.

• [Migration from Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java](http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfjava/Migration+from+legacy+Aspose.Pdf.Kit+for+Java)

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Lakshminath,

Thanks for contacting support. Can you please share the code snippet/sample project with all the required resources, so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.