Aspose.PDF.Text.CharInfo LLX and URX have same values

Hi

Does Aspose.PDF.Text.CharInfo have an issue with LLX and URX sometimes having the same value?

Attached is a PDF file where the char "9" in the invoice number (125292) has its LLX and URX set to exactly the same value, wich also gives a wrong width. The width becomes zero.

for (int f = 0; f < segment.Characters.Count; f++)
{
CharInfo charInfo = segment.Characters[f + 1];
Console.WriteLine("LLX: {0} ", charInfo.Rectangle.LLX);
Console.WriteLine("LLY: {0} ", charInfo.Rectangle.LLY);
Console.WriteLine("URX: {0} ", charInfo.Rectangle.URX);
Console.WriteLine("URY: {0} ", charInfo.Rectangle.URY);
Console.WriteLine("Height: {0} ", charInfo.Rectangle.Height);
Console.WriteLine("Width: {0} ", charInfo.Rectangle.Width);
}

Console output
- LLX: 200,767
- LLY: 584,599
- URX: 200,767
- URY: 604,399
- Height: 19,800
- Width: 0

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.9.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-41333 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi

Are there any news on this issue?

Regards Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the reported issue is still pending for investigation in the queue, as we have recently noticed the issue. We will share any information/ETA with you as soon as our product team completes the issue investigation.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,.

Hi. Are there any news on this?

We have just lost a costumer, waiting for this issue to be solved. This is highly unacceptable.
Hi Michael,

We are truly sorry for your inconvenience.I am afraid the issue is still not resolved as product team is looking into the other issues in the queue reported earlier. Please note product team schedule the issues' investigation and resolution on first come first serve basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

However, we have recorded your concern and raised your issue priority. We have also requested our team to complete the investigation and share an ETA/update at their earliest. We will notify you as soon as we get a feedback.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-41333) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.6.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan