Aspose.pdf throwing stackoverflow exception

Hi Team,
while converting the attached html to pdf, i’m getting stack overflow error, which i’m unable to catch. HTML is having some 20 child empty div’s.

aspose.zip (3.2 KB)

@NPSwaroop

We have tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.9 and have not found the shared issue. So, please use Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.9.

@tahir.manzoor thanks.

@tahir.manzoor,
we are currently load testing 22.9 aspose pdf. we are testing with the load of 10,000 iterations. where in 1000 record’s are getting time out exception when converting HTML to PDF. but, in release notes there is no mentioning of memory issue. please let us know if the version is stable or not? we’re getting stackoverflow exception for some of the files, so testing those files and getting time out exception.
Please suggest alternative version with which we can use with out the time out exception and there’s no memory issue.

@NPSwaroop

First of all, we request you please use the latest version of the API i.e. 23.2 as always recommended. We improve memory consumptions and fix issues in every monthly release of the API. Furthermore, are you testing against same HTML file by generating it multiple copies? Can you please share any files causing the error at your end along with the code snippet that you have used? We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi @asad.ali,
we’re testing by sending request from postman to the code base.

Please find the sample html file and code base used for changing the HTML to PDF.

after the iteration’s are completed, memory is taking like 2000mb in one iteration and one more iteration 1500 mb. and not decreasing here after.

let me know if you need anything apart this.

new 7.zip (4.6 KB)

@NPSwaroop

Would you kindly also share the stack trace and exception details for our reference?

@asad.ali,
we’re not getting any error/exception. all the transaction’s are successfully completed. only thing is that after the load test of 10K iterations. only memory is not getting released.no exception’s are occurring during that time. I may not be able to provide the details on stack trace and exceptions as you asked for.

@NPSwaroop

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-53951

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.