Aspose.pdf to .doc format

Hi All ,

As i a am using licence version of aspose.pdf. when i convert .pdf file to .doc format the output is get disturbed in read mode.the content of document get overlapeed in many section in all pages, but in the print layout mode it is good.
attaching the screen shot
Any one can help me with the issue mentioned above.
Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share the input file, so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Srinivas,

Thank you for contacting support. Your snapshot shows an evaluation watermark. It means, you are not applying an Aspose license in the code. We recommend our clients use the latest version and apply a valid Aspose license. You can get a 30 day temporary license for the testing purposes from the purchase portal. Its option is available in step 4. Please also refer to these helping links: Apply License to Aspose.Pdf for .NET API and Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET API

Kindly send us your source PDF and the complete code (Aspose.Pdf API part). It will help us to replicate the said problem on our side. We shall then investigate and reply you appropriately. You can attach a Zip archive of files to your reply post. Your response is awaited.