Aspose PDF to PPTX Conversion Very Slow 7-8 mins for 25 pages

Hi Team,
We are using Aspose PDF for Dot Net for converting PDF to PPTX, but we are experiencing huge slowness during conversion even for 25-35 pages. We are using Aspose.PDF version 21.5.0.
Below is our sample code for conversion:

Aspose.Pdf.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
string licenseFilePath = System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath(“Aspose.PDF.NET.lic.xml”);
license.SetLicense(licenseFilePath);

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(pdfStream);

string powerpointFilePath = “some_path.pptx”;
Aspose.Pdf.PptxSaveOptions pptxSaveOptions = new Aspose.Pdf.PptxSaveOptions();
pptxSaveOptions.CustomProgressHandler = ShowProgress;
pdfDocument.Save(powerpointFilePath, pptxSaveOptions);

This line - pdfDocument.Save(powerpointFilePath, pptxSaveOptions); is taking all of the time around 7-8 mins

Please advise. Hoping immediate help !!

Thank you

Hi @gshukla,

Can you please send us the PDF file that you are using as input?

Thanks.

@mlyra - Can you give me your email Id ?

@gshukla please refer to this article:

@mlyra - Sent PDFs via email. Please check and let me know if anything else needed.

Hi @gshukla,

I could not reproduced your issue as you described but, at same time, I could not convert the file that you have sent me. The execution stops without reaching the end of file. There is no error message.

Therefore, I will have to open an issue to our support team and let you know as soon as we fix it. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

@mlyra : Thank you for the update. I can wait for the solution.

@mlyra : Any update?. Really appreciate, if you can now provide the solution at the earliest.

Issue PDFNET-52735 was created for this issue.

HI @gshukla

I have opened an internal ticket PDFNET-52735 for this issue. As soon as the fix is available, I will let you know.

@mlyra Can you please provide update? It’s now 20+ days passed.

Seems mail to Marcos is failing, so sending to support@aspose.com

Hi Marcos,

Can you please provide update on ticket PDFNET-52735 at the earliest**?**

image001.png (757 Bytes)

@ggombar

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket has not been yet investigated fully. It has been logged in free support model and will be investigated/resolved on a first come first serve basis. We will however surely inform you once we make any definite progress towards its fix. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We have business support, can it converted from free to business support ?

Thanks

image001.png (1.92 KB)

@ggombar

In this case, you should be able to access our paid support forum. Please log in there and create a new topic with the reference to ticket ID attached here. The issue will be escalated accordingly.