Aspose.Pdf Version 6.3.0

Hi

I am using little older version of Aspose.Pdf .Net (6.3.0) version.I concatenating the pdf files using streams.
Everything is working fine.Only the problem is some files page width is more due to that at the time of Concatenation some data in page getting truncate.

Please suggest how we can set the page size and width dynamically according to page width and height.

My customer is not willing to upgrade lattest version.Please help me how we can achieve this using Aspose.pdf .Net (6.3.0) version

Thanks
Siddartha

Hi Siddartha,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note we maintain a single code base of our API. All fixes and enhancements are made in latest version, so we can not provide you hotfix for older version. It is always recommended to use latest version.

Furthermore, you may try to resize your PDF document before concatenation. However if it does not work then please share your sample code and documents here we will test the scenario at our end and will guide you accordingly.

int[] page_cnt1 = new int[pdfDocument.Pages.Count];
for (int i = 0; i < pdfDocument.Pages.Count; i++)
page_cnt1[i] = i + 1;
PdfFileEditor pfe = new PdfFileEditor();
pfe.ResizeContents(pdfDocument, page_cnt1,PdfFileEditor.ContentsResizeParameters.PageResize(Aspose.Pdf.PageSize.A4.Width, Aspose.Pdf.PageSize.A4.Height));

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,