Aspose pdf3D export

Dear all,

I have an issue when exporting an STL file into a pdf3D. When I open the pdf with Adobe Reader, this message prompts: "There is an error in this page; Acrobat may not display it correctly. Ask the person who creates the document to solve the problem.

Then I click “accept” and a red question mark appears and says: Click here to activate…

After that, the 3D model appears and I can rotate it and visualize it without problems. But why do I get the first warnings?

Greetings

@lidia99

It looks like some behavior of Adobe Reader and we may not be so sure about it. Can you please share your sample files and code snippet for our reference? We will open an investigation for this case and share the ID with you.

This is my code:
import aspose.threed as a3d
scene= a3d.Scene.from_file(“mypath/namefile.stl”)
scene.save(“pdf_filenamel.pdf”)

Modelo_prueba_final.pdf (1.5 KB)

I attached the pdf file, but I can’t upload the STL file, I’m not authorized.

@lidia99

Please add your STL file to .zip archive and upload it with your message. We will log an investigation ticket and share the ID with you.

Here it is, thanks in advance!
cubo.zip (261 Bytes)

@lidia99

We are logging an investigation ticket in our issue tracking system and will share the ID with you shortly.

@lidia99

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): THREEDJAVA-262

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.