Aspose PDFproduct for java

Does this product support xml and xslt with html tags (note not xslt with FO tags) conversion to PDF? If so could you share any sample program that I can explore

Appreciate your help in this.
THank you

hi

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Please share some details regarding your requirement and we would be more than happy to assist you with your query.

I am working on a requirement to generate a PDF using xml and xslt with html tage (not xslt with FO tags). Is it possible to generate a pdf in this case using aspose pdf java version. If so could you share any sample program and trial api version?

Thank you

Hi Kesava,

Sorry for the delayed response. You can generate a Pdf document using XML and XSLT using Aspose.Pdf API. Please download and try our API from download area, it offers complete functionality with evaluation watermark limitation. However, you can also request for a 30 days temporary license to evaluate our product without any limitation.

Please check following related documentation link for generating PDF from XML.

Hopefully it would serve the purpose. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Kesava,

Please ignore my previous reply.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. Mistakenly, I have provided you .Net information .Currently, Aspose.Pdf for Java doesn't support generation of Pdf file from XML and XSLT, with html tags. However, we are busy testing the auto ported version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET to Java platform which will support/provide all the features as currently offered by Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

Could you please share a sample source document? So we will test it at our side and provide you information accordingly.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,