Aspose PPT rendered output of SSRS report - while trying to Edit - font size is showing as 1pt

Hi,

Need some clarification on aspose ppt extensions used in SSRS.

we have used the trail version to generate the PPT output of custom created report

after rendering the report to aspose PPT file we need to edit the generated report and save it again.

So here while editing the blank rows - font size is very less by default (showing as 1pt) even the design is created with 10pt in SSRS.

Thanks
Arun Gangumalla

I had attached the RDL and output of that rdl once again for reference where you can check about font size while editing the PPT output.

Hi,

As mentioned, RPL, TIFF and PDF files attached.

Please let us know on this issue, thanks

BR
Arun Gangumalla

Hi Arun,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please share your RDL file with us to further test the issue at our end. We will check it and get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Ahmad thanks for the quick reply , i had attached the rdl and output of the same along with it

waiting for your reply

Thanks
Arun Gangumalla

Hi Arun,

Thanks for sharing the requested data with us. I kindly request you to please share the RPL Export of your report as well. Actually, RDL file also need the data source as well that is used on your end to use the report. Therefore, I request you to please share the RPL export of your report by following these guidelines along with generated PDF and Tiff of your reports as well. We will investigate the issue in light of shared information to help you further.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

thanks for the reply again.

i have attached a zip file with required files (rpl,Tiff and PDF) as mentioned in the previous post.

Will be waiting for your suggestions or the resolutions, thanks

BR
Arun Gangumalla

Hi Arun Gangumalla,

Thanks for sharing the requested information. I have opened the presentation file and have observed that in the center column cells that are rendered blank in exported PPT have font height 10. Is this the issue area that you are pointing to? Please share the information so that I may add ticket in our issue tracking system for its resolution.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Yes i had mentioned about the same issue, about font size issue after generating the output PPT format file.

As per our requirement, user should be able to edit the output PPT file and add custom text in the blank fields in the report.

we had a check on rdl everything seems fine with font size and design etc, so after generating the PPT we had to manually change the font size which is not as required, thanks

BR

Arun Gangumalla

Hi Arun,

Thank you for the feedback.

We are looking into your issue and will get back to you soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Arun,

I have created an issue in our issue tracking system with
issue id: SLIDESREP-33399 and our
development team will further investigate the issue at their end and will share
the feedback. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets
resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Hello,

I have the same problem (font size 1 when empty cell). Is there any news on this topic?

Thanks,
Regards,
Virginie Bottollier

Hi Virginie Bottollier,

I have observed your comments and request you to please try using latest Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 17.2 on your end. If you still find issue then please share the source RDL, data source and RPL export of the report with us along with generated output. We will investigate the issue further on our end to help you out once the requested information will be shared.

Many Thanks,