Aspose product family inquiry

Is there an Aspose product that provides an object rendering of the loaded object data from a viable Aspose.3D import file type, (I.e see and move object in as a rendered body)? I get models and need to review them before I would convert them. Also how as a developer can I extend the import/export file type classes to add in file types that are specific to my organization?
I am currently looking at the java family of products.

@keith.bux

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please elaborate your requirements a little more, while mentioning the file formats you want to work with and perform specific operations so that we mat investigate accordingly and help you out.

I have non industry standard mesh files, they are unique to my business, that contain vertex; face; and face color for an object mesh. I would like to move then to an industry standard like collada. I also have legacy models that are in VRML 1.0 format and would also like to migrate them to collada. To do this I need to verify that the models themselves have not changed visually. I know I could use blender for this but figured Aspose would already have that capability vs having to get another tools suite to do the job.

@keith.bux

Thank you for elaborating it further.

We would like to update you that, we have samples on how to render the scene, you may import the file into a scene, and render the scene in real-time or offline. We also have a sample that defines custom file types, all you need to do is construct the scene into the Scene/Node/Mesh, then our builtin file formats can save the scene into arbitrary supported types. However, Aspose.3D for Java presently does not support rendering; we are working on it so it will be available soon.

About support for VRML format, it is not available yet. However, we have logged a feature request with ID THREEDNET-483 and it will tentatively be supported in next two or three months.

You may visit below resources for your kind reference.

Aspose.3D for .NET

Aspose.3D for Java

We hope this will be helpful. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.