ASPOSE product life cycle

Hello

I am searching information on product support life cycle. in other words what is the support policy of the ASPOSE products : mainstream, extended support, End of support dates primarily for Asposes.Words and Aspose.Barecode (for example).

where can I find this for Asposes.Words 14.4 and Aspose.Barecode 3.3 and evaluate the status of the current 17.4 version ?

thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Support services mainly include Free Support, Priority Support, Enterprise Support and Sponsored Support solutions. Please refer to the following page for more details:

Secondly, please check the following download sections:

Aspose.Words for .NET

Please let us know if you need more information; we are always glad to help you.

Best regards,

Hello

Thanks for the prompt response. It respond to the current product but in fact I am still missing the point. I am looking for Asposes.Words 14.4 and Aspose.Barecode 3.3.

Where can I find something like here about .Net: Search Product and Services Lifecycle Information - Microsoft Lifecycle | Microsoft Learn; but for ASPOSE product.

Or thike for the attachement ?

Thanks

Hi,

Please visit the following link to download Aspose.Words for .NET 14.4.0 and Aspose.Barcode for .NET 3.3.0.

Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact.