Aspose Products Cache Method

Hi,

We use aspose word, cell and pdf components in our project. Lately our customers complaint us about speed of our program. We had our tests and recognize that when we reset iis than Aspose.Word.Document.Save() method runs like 8seconds. But if we dont reset iis than it runs like 0,2 seconds.

That is a really big problem for us. i made a table below how many times we wait for process.

Before IIS Reset
SetAsposeLicence : 0,002 seconds.
ReplaceMethods(there is too much find and replace in that metods) : 0,2 seconds.
Aspose.Word.Document.Save : 0,2 seconds.

After IIS Reset
SetAsposeLicence : 0,4 seconds.
ReplaceMethods(there is too much find and replace in that metods) : 1,3 seconds.
Aspose.Word.Document.Save : 5,2 seconds.

How can we fix that speed problem. Could you help us please?

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for your inquiry. In case you are using an older version of Aspose.Words, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v14.5.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side. If the problem still remains, please share following detail for investigation purposes.

• Please attach your input Word document.
  • Please

create a web application that demonstrates the code (Aspose.Words code) you used to generate
    your output document

As soon as you get these pieces of information to
us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.

Hi,

i attached project and input.docx as input document.
we handled IIS reset problem but aspose pdf convertion is taking appr. 3-4 seconds. It is too long for us. You can test it with attached project. How can we decrease this time?

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for sharing the detail. We are working over your query and will update you asap.

Hi Ahmet,

Please accept my apologies for late response.

I have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 14.6.0 and have not found the shared issue. Please use the Aspose.Words for .NET 14.6.0. I have created a separate application using the same code to test Aspose.Words performance issue. I have attached this web application along with Log file with this post for your kind reference.

Please let us know if you have any more queries.