Aspose.PSD 23.5 bug,Layer Type is empty

I want to get the type of Layer and create different functions based on different layer types. However, after updating to version 23.5, there was a bug where the Layer type could not be obtained, resulting in empty characters in the Layer type name. I have to roll back the version.

var aspose = AppDomain.CurrentDomain.GetAssemblies().First(itm=>itm.GetName().Name == "Aspose.PSD");
            var layerTypes = aspose.GetTypes().Where(layer => layer.IsSubclassOf(typeof(Layer)));
            foreach (var item in layerTypes)
            {
                Debug.Log($"{item.GetType().Name}");
            }

@finalsun

Could you please provide the input file. Also, in the Aspose.PSD 23.5 was added release-preview code for the supporting of the ShapeLayer, so the some Layer will be the ShapeLayer after the final release of the functionality.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I used a shape layer, that is, the shape layer type name is empty. By the way, when will this issue be fixed?

@finalsun this task is planned for 23.6. Until the new version is released you can try use your old logic for the regular layers for the processing of layers without name.

@finalsun
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDNET-1581

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PSDNET-1581) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by yaroslav.lisovskyi