Aspose.Psd for .NET - Strange image manipulation on 'Save' and error opening a file

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PSDNET-1071) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Yaroslav.Lisovskyi

Hi again,

I received an update about the tickets PSDNET-1071 and PSDNET-1072.

I wanted to check in back with you, because I’m still running into some troubles with both tickets.

I’ll send you a direct message where you can test both situations, but here are the details for each of them:

PSDNET-1071:
Although the ‘Image.Load()’ now works, the ‘image.Save()’ throws the same error.

PSDNET-1072:
I’m aware that there’s a new ticket, PSDNET-1281, but I’m confused about the update I received for PSDNET-1072.
I can see in the changelog that the sample code loads a PSD, generates an intermediate PSD and then a PNG. However, the goal is not to have a PNG, but instead to have the second PSD without added transparency (from my tests, which you can see in the solution I’m sending as DM, the generated PSD still has transparency added).

Thank you

@Pushbutton I’ll check the direct message and then text you back.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PSDNET-1281) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Yaroslav.Lisovskyi