Aspose.Psd license fails some times

Some times i am getting license expired error. I am having the license file in s3 bucket. We are running the application developed using Scala. Whenever i recompiled and trying aspose functionality i am getting license expired error. When I stop the service in console and then try again it is working. But after doing some changes and recompiled getting license expired error. I have attached the screen shot. Please check and help me to fix this issue.
Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 7.41.56 PM.png (316.4 KB)

@arun.novadontics could you please send the license file that you used to me in DM. Please specify version of Aspose.PSD you used, environment information like OS, Architecure of OS. And please provide code that is used. In some cases, frequent changes of License can lead to the similar issues. If it possible, and if this error appears on the specific file please attach this file to the forum topic.

The license i am having is a paid license. Do you want to share that file anyway?

@arun.novadontics please share license with which one you have issues. The post was written about temp license that is used, also in the forum topic was specified that your license is Temporary License Developer Small Business for Aspose.PSD for Java. If you have issues with any other license, please share the problematic one.

You can attach it to forum, but in this case other administrators will have access to it. You can also share this license with me using DM. I’ll check, then if there will be issues with it, I’ll contact Sales Team and will try to resolve issue. Also, please share version of Aspose.PSD you use, environment data, input file and the code that causes an error if it’s possible. Thank you.

Aspose.PSD.Java.lic.zip (1.5 KB)

Please find the attached license file.

@arun.novadontics
I can confirm issue in the case when SetLicense is called multiple times. It’s planned to 24.4 with high priority.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDJAVA-610

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

when we purchase product won’t we get paid support services by default?

@arun.novadontics it depends on the Paid support option in the your order details. I can call the Sales or Paid Support team if you have questions.

Please, be sure, your issue is tagged as extremely important, so we will try to fix it ASAP.

@arun.novadontics please check Aspose.PSD 24.4 for Java. Issue with License should be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PSDJAVA-610) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Nikita.Bazhenov