[Aspose.PSD NET] - High RAM Usage

Hi, Aspose.PSD seems to use a lot of RAM to load PSD files.

In the example project below, it uses up to 2.5GB of memory just to load a 222MB file (with multiple GC triggered).
In our real world usage, we’ve seen cases where it went up to 30GB loading the same file.

Can you guys take a look? Are there any ways to limit the memory usage? I’ve tried Aspose.PSD Performance Improvement using Customizable Cache|Documentation and LoadOptions.BufferSizeHint | Aspose.PSD for .NET API Reference but neither of them are working.

using (var image = (PsdImage)Image.Load("source.psd", new PsdLoadOptions { DataRecoveryMode = DataRecoveryMode.MaximalRecover }))
            {
                Console.WriteLine("PSD Loaded!");
            }

Console.WriteLine("Done!");

Link to example: AsposeDemo.zip - Google Drive

@OrangeLogic could you please change sharing restriction for the file in Google Drive. I get the error: “The organization that owns this item doesn’t allow you to access it”

I’ve edited the link. Can you try again?

@OrangeLogic I’ve downloaded input files. I’ll text you back after the investigation.

Do we have any updates?

@OrangeLogic
At this moment we are working on RAM usage optimization, but under the other ticket, current fixes should be useful for you issue too.

You can check the status of your ticket in our internal issue tracking system. Fixes will be delivered according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDNET-2151

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@Dmitriy.Sorokin Got it, thanks.