Aspose.Publisher for .NET

Hi,

is it possible to save PDF and HTML out of Microsoft Publisher (Extension .pub) with one of your products?

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

We have a component named Aspose.Pdf for .NET which offers the capability to create PDF documents from scratch as well as it provides the functionality to manipulate existing PDF documents. I am sorry to inform you that currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET does not support the feature to convert .PUB files to PDF format. However, for the sake of implementation, I have logged these requirements as PDFNEWNET-29146 (.PUB to PDF conversion) under new features list in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of these requirements and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

PS, Aspose.Pdf for .NET also offers the feature to render PDF file to HTML format. So once we have supported the feature to convert .pub files to PDF format, you can easily use the same component to render PDF files to HTML format. For more information, you may check Convert PDF file into HTML format

Regarding PDFNEWNET-29146

Can we convert Microsoft Publisher files to PDF?

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the reported feature is still not implemented due to other priority fixes and features. However we will notify you as soon as it is implemented.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi, any update on it? Are we unable to convert Publisher files to PDF or Word?

Hi Dung,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid the requirement of .PUB files to PDF conversion is not yet implemented but I have inquired the latest updates regarding its resolution from development team and as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Furthermore, please note that Aspose.Pdf for .NET currently supports the feature to Convert EPUB File to PDF Format and once the PDF file is generated, you can use the same API to Convert PDF to DOC or DOCX format.

Should you have any further query, please feel free to contact.