Aspose.Purchase.forum support for Paid service to Adding real Numbering in aspose generated word file using jrxml

Hi Team,

We have used the Aspose.Word trial license to convert the JRXML to word. While the document is converted to ‘Word’ however we have few alignment issues in terms of Numbering within the document. Sample document has been sent already for your team to provide necessary solutions.

Only when the expected issue is resolved, we will be able to proceed with the license procurement. Hence please help to prioritise the issue.

@sathiyaraj We have already logged a feature request in our defect tracking system. The issue is currently in the queue for analysis. We will keep you updated and let you know once the feature is implemented or we have more information for you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJR-373) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 24.6 update.

have you fixed real numbering issue on 24.6 version?. can i get some sample code from your end?

Hi @sathiyaraj

I created test and find that this code in jrxml with new 24.6 release and AWExporterParameter.ALLOW_HTML_LISTS work fine and create nested ordered list:

<textField isStretchWithOverflow="true">
     <reportElement positionType="Float" x="0" y="181" width="504" height="60" isRemoveLineWhenBlank="true" uuid="441f80d1-aafb-45b1-9b60-3eee25a89d49"/>
           <textElement textAlignment="Justified" verticalAlignment="Top" markup="html">
               <font fontName="Arial" size="10" pdfFontName="Helvetica"/>
           </textElement>
           <textFieldExpression><![CDATA["<ol><li>Test<ol type=\"a\"><li>Test1</li><li>Test2</li></ol><ol type=\"i\"><li>Test3</li><li>Test4</li></ol></li><li>Test One</li></ol> " +
                "<span style=\"display:left\"><ul><li>Test1</li><li>Test2</li><li>Test3</li></ul></span>"]]>
           </textFieldExpression>
</textField>