We have found a weird problem with Aspose.Cells.Workbook.Save, Attached the file TestAspose.zip which simply opens the file Test.xlsx and saves it as Test1.xlsx.
The problem that we have noticed is attached in the attachment Analysis.zip, which contains contents of the extracted excels to Test and Test1 folders respectively.
The drawing1.xml file of Test1 folder in path (Test1\xl\drawings) is corrupted as compared to the drawing1.xml file of Test folder.
The working drawing1.xml file is as follows
image.png (186.2 KB)
The drawing1.xml file which is corrupted shows the following error
image.png (23.6 KB)
Hope to get an answer as soon as possible