Aspose Slide PPTX to PDF have image in page

Hi,

I encounter something odd. When i convert my powerpoint to pdf/a format, there is a something blocking the pages. am i missing something? I also noticed this using the aspose Email.

Capture1.png (25.3 KB)
Capture.png (99.0 KB)

my code is:
MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream();
MemoryStream ms2 = new MemoryStream();
memoryStream.Position = 0;
var presentation = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(memoryStream);
presentation.Save(ms, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf);
Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(ms);
doc.Convert(new MemoryStream(), PdfFormat.PDF_A_1A, ConvertErrorAction.Delete);
doc.Save(ms2);
FileCreationInformation fi2 = new FileCreationInformation();
fi2.Url = destDocLib.RootFolder.ServerRelativeUrl + “/” + it.Name.Split(’.’)[0] + “.pdf”;
fi2.Content = ReadFully(ms2);
destDocLib.RootFolder.Files.Add(fi2);
context.ExecuteQuery();

ms.Dispose();
                            ms2.Dispose();

@jobertlapena,

I have observed your requirements and request you to please share the source presentation and generated output for reference. I also suggest you to please first try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.7 as well on your end.

Original File.zip (603.9 KB)Output.zip (1.0 MB)

Yes im using 18.7. this is the file. and generated output

@jobertlapena,

I have observed the issue shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-40480 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi… may i check if the issue has been fixed? this will help us in considering aspose license. i also think it is happening to other file type where an image is embedded… like .msg file converted to pdf.

Thanks

@jobertlapena,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and like to share that it has just recently been created and is pending for investigation in issues queue. We request for your patience and will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Hi… May i know the status of this?

@jobertlapena,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that issue has not yet been resolved. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40480) have been fixed in this update.