Aspose Slide supported in .Net 4.5?

I am using Visual Studio 2012 and .Net 4.5. Apparently, Aspose Slide does not support in .Net 4.5. I download dll Aspose and add into reference, but always get the following error:

The type or namespace name ‘Aspose’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

How can I fix them?

Hi Luong,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that Aspose.Slides package includes the different assemblies for different .NET versions. Can you please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.0 assembly or Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.0 Client Profile assembly on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the sample application with us and I will investigate the issue further on my end to help you out.

Many Thanks,

I’ve tried every Apose dll version (.net 3.0, 4.0, client profile. etc.), but still get the above error.

Hi Luong,

I have created a sample application on my end that is based on .NET framework 4.5. It works on my end without any issue. Please try using the attached sample application on your end as well for your kind reference as well. Secondly, please also visit this web article as well for your kind reference.

I am hopeful, things will work on your end. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,