Aspose.Slides 16.1 crashes when opening PPTX

Run the attached Visual Studio solution, which uses Aspose.Slides 16.1.

The code opens a .pptx file into the memory stream, then tries to create a Presentation object in Aspose, which crashes.

Notes:
- The same crash occurs when trying to create Presentation object directly from the .pptx file (i.e. the problem is not with memory stream - it can’t open the presentation at all)
- This is a regression; the Aspose library from a couple of years ago, which we have been using up until now, opens the file correctly

Hi Oleg,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and have worked with the data shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue of PptxReadException while loading the presentation. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-37222 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved. I request you to please share with us, which version of Aspose.Slides you were using earlier, so that we may verify if it is a regression.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issue is not reproducible for me in Aspose 15.2

Hi Oleg,

I have updated the information related to this issue, in our issue management system. It is now logged as a regression issue. We will share the notification with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37222) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)