[Aspose.Slides 17.3.0] Presentation date property converted by default

Hi,

I've noticed that after saving a pptx file that has never been printed before, its LastPrintedTime property got changed to the another one.

Expected date: 0001-01-01 00:00:00.000
But was: 1601-01-01 00:00:00.000

On another thread I see that this is Aspose's default minimum date value.

I think that it would be better if this value change happened inside the constructor rather than making it happen after the Save method because this property value could be used during the life cycle of the object? What do you reckon?

Thanks,

Giulio

Hi Giulio,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source presentation and generated result with us. Also please share source code and which Aspose.Slides version you are using on your end so that we can further investigate to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi Ahmad,

Please find a presentation source below. I am sorry but I have no generated result to share, I processed and detected the issue straight into the code debugger in visual studio.

Thanks,

Giulio

Hi Giulio,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source code or sample project so that we can further investigate issue to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi Ahmad,

Sorry, I forgot to add the code.
Please find attached zip file containing:
- c# script detecting the 2 different fields. The code should be self explanatory. I’ve added some logs as well.
- presentation test file

Thanks,

Giulio

Hi Giulio,

I have worked with presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.3.0 and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-38585 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,